Wednesday 11 May 2011

A Lovely Cake Blog

Have you ever been to Amelie's House?  It's a makey-bakey-cakey blog and right up my street.  This lady is seriously talented - her cake decorating (especially the hand painting) has to be seen to be believed.  She also does some lovely recipe posts and presents the recipes in a really cute way.  

If you haven't checked this blog out before I promise that you won't be disappointed.  And if you pop over there by 6th June you'll be able to take part in the giveaway that Natasha is having to celebrate her blog's 'new look' and the 600 follower milestone!   

Nicki 

x


2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say the Hollywood Glo is similar to the High Beam. It leaves a glow but bit like an apricotish tan colour, nice for summer. I wish I could buy the whole range really! I will check out the lady's cakes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, think we may have been separated at birth...her flickr account (nevie piecakes) is in my flickr favourites. Amazing stuff. I reckon give you enough hours in the day and you'd be equally as good in no time! Yes I know that sounds arse licky, don't care!!

    ReplyDelete